For non lawyers, the law is a little scarey. So your legal expertise is not enough. Clients and prospects have to feel at ease with you first before they make any legal decisions. This special rapport does not ever happen by chance. It's a skill that needs to be developed.
Coaching is key to developing that special skill. It will help attorneys
- have better one-on-one discussions with clients or prospects;
- feel more relaxed when speaking before a group;
- make their points in a brief and effective manner;
- get more media exposure and avoid the media pitfalls;
- use interviewing techniques to gain more positive results.
These tailored presentations meet the precise needs of you or your firm.
Listen to some law talk!Hear Mark's communication advice for attorneys on Law Talk Radio.
(Click above to view Mark speaking)
Contact Us Today for a No-obligation Talk! 518.650.5096